Tuesday 8 October 2013

Video Blog No.2

Hello! It has taken a while but I have finally made a second video blog!



As promised, below are some photos of everything that I have been getting up to here in France. Today I had my second day working at the school and I have two more weeks of work until a two week holiday! Yes, French half term is two weeks and I can't wait to spend my holiday in Paris and Granada!

Also, I had a bit of a nightmare today when I was walking to school and my jeans completely split at the crotch... It was too late to turn back and I had to spend my lessons positioned carefully at the front of the class trying very hard not to flash my boxers to the onlooking groups of 15 year olds.

Anyway, thank you for reading and watching and I will try and update the blog again before I head of to Paris. If you want to keep even more up to date with everything I'm doing then just follow me on Instagram or Twitter.

Team Accrobranche!

Zip wire

Zip wire

Zip wire


Our 'Laser Lander' team

Lyon - we were so lucky with the weather





Looking over Lyon

Lyon at Night

Being edgy in Lyon



Traditional Quenelle for lunch in Lyon


Traditional burger at 'Buffalo Grill'...

Incredible Mille-Feuille from the local pâtisserie


'The Little Oyonnax Kitchen' - Turkey escalope with spicy cous cous salad and crème fraîche
 
'The Little Oyonnax Kitchen' - Gnocchi with pancetta, yellow peppers, tomatoes and spicy chicken

Our costumes for the 'péquenaud/vintage' party








Our costumes for the 'péquenaud/vintage' party





































à bientôt!


1 comment:

  1. Your basketball experience is the stuff of nightmares. I would've broken down and whimpered in the corner.

    ReplyDelete